• Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Anastasia's Table Runner/Topper Swap - Signup Closed >
  • Anastasia's Table Runner/Topper Swap - Signup Closed

• Anastasia's Table Runner/Topper Swap - Signup Closed

Old 11-16-2012, 02:02 AM

um does that mean I am making one or two? lol
    Old 11-16-2012, 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by TheMamaHauser
    Is there a color called "boobs"? That's the only thing I really associate with Mardi Gras.
    We did have a color called "titty pink" !!!
    Old 11-16-2012, 05:53 AM

Names, names - where's my name (I'll make two if it means you have to play Ana).
    Jaba, will post some fabric types later today - to get those images out of your mind - and yes, MaryBeth, Fleur de Lis is the symbol of New Orleans specifically - symbolizing now the reserruction of the city from the ashes of Katrina. Did a wonderful pillow I gave my son with many of them on it - oh, and an apron, too - here's some pictures. Well, found the apron, cannot find the picture of the pillow - it was 26" square and cost a bundle to mail (he lives in Missouri). Hope he liked it - he's not the type to say.
    Attached Thumbnails im000739.jpg  
    Old 11-16-2012, 06:28 AM

not the type to say.. grrr.. I hate when that happens! He will like it. His mom did right?

Anastasia poor girl, school work and now you have to make a tablerunner with us. She trudges along, through wind and weather, through dark adversity, to her sewing machine, knowing the fate of the fabric she is about to transform. it happens to all the fabric that walks through her doors... sheers, thread.. magic. We are excited to see your color choices. show us show us! (bet she has already completed hers she is holding out). Mine is awaiting news on the new home is it going to an ultra modern, child free pastel enviro or is it perhaps crawling its way into a country home filled with baskets of ornies and muted reds and blues or is it going into jabas tie died livingroom or Marytoddliz home filled with holiday extravaganzas. I think she might be the one to beat when it comes to holiday decor. or well it appears anyone of three dozen homes!!!! hurry up I need to know if I am making purple breasts. Hey how is mardigras a winter theme? isnt it in Oct/nov??? out of touch here. Of course if you celebrate it all year then you certainly would have a mardigras winter theme..
    Old 11-16-2012, 07:58 AM
    Power Poster

I'm In!!
    Old 11-16-2012, 08:24 AM

Heaven forbid, Elisabrat, where are you getting this tie dyed living room stuff from? Don't think there is any in this whole house. Lots of chocolate and turquoise in it though. That reminds me of when we first bought the house, there was a room downstairs that had psychodelic wallpaper and 3" thick purple shag carpet. Needless to say it didn't last very long....it would give you nightmares in that room, let alone all the bugs crawling around in that carpet. I'd forgotten about that, major redo before boxes were even unpacked.
    When we get our names, sure hope everyone put table size on there, would hate to make a long table runner for a little round table.
    Old 11-16-2012, 10:07 AM

Jaba - I just double check my sent email - it asked for table shape and not size.

I'll be happy with whatever my swap partner makes.

On another thought - standing with hands on hips tapping foot "I'M NOT VERY GOOD AT THIS WAITING THING"
    Old 11-16-2012, 10:10 AM

Haha, my kitchen table is usually so cluttered, I'm planning on using mine for the island in my kitchen!
    Old 11-16-2012, 10:40 AM

i had to fix my list because i forgot someone.. silly me.. so sorry LetsQuilt. so now we are even without me so... first person that wants to make two and guesses the number i'm thinking of, 1 thru 10 gets to make two.. not necessarily for ME..

GO!

I'll be working on name match ups this weekend, should have them out by the end of the weekend.
    Old 11-16-2012, 11:23 AM

Ms A - I know you have alot on yourplate - so if you need help - I will be more than happy to match up those names (hehe) just contact me in the SS corner