January Mini Quilt Swap

Old 01-23-2015, 06:33 AM

Quiltjoey that is a really pretty mini you got there,and some sweet extras. Teresa you did a great job!!
Old 01-23-2015, 07:22 AM

Mine is finished FINALLY so sorry Klaws. I had to split binding sewing into two days. it did a number on my hands but I finished! tada! sending off in the mail on Monday because no car today and clinic tomorrow but promise it is going out priority to your home! that is exciting to be sure for me. lol.

piggys I love lucky piggys. will be sad to miss that but not sure when my leg will heal enough for me to sew. ok and my arm. that has to heal too so will need one month according to the docs to heal. crud! maybe next month I can get a lucky pig easter mini???

ok last but not least: great job on the envelope Teresa! you are such a good quilter. Your work is impeccable as always. My swap for fqs this coming month is : greens/creams and whites for the shamrock lovers in here and also the ugly fabric swap 1 yrd of combo sizes to make a total of 1 yrd of ugly fabric. I know we all have some. Its not necessarily ugly to the recipient. Sometimes we go out and buy a fabric only a few years later to say.. what was I thinking? well someone else might just adore that wwf fabric in your stash lol or perhaps birds. you may hate birds but someone else will say omg its birds! I love birds! so jump on over and sign up for that bunch of fun.
Old 01-23-2015, 08:39 AM

Linda, I will be watching for it sometime next week. I know I will love it! {{{HUGS}}}
Old 01-23-2015, 08:59 AM

ok ladies. I need a mentor, or someone to tell me honestly if I'm on the right track with my mini project. I am experiencing a lot of trepidation over this one, sigh.

There is time for me to 'switch horses' as they say, if needed. I just need an honest opinion. Any volunteers?

Best,
deb in Maine
Old 01-23-2015, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by Whigrose View Post
ok ladies. I need a mentor, or someone to tell me honestly if I'm on the right track with my mini project. I am experiencing a lot of trepidation over this one, sigh.

There is time for me to 'switch horses' as they say, if needed. I just need an honest opinion. Any volunteers?

Best,
deb in Maine
I'm here for you baby! I'll pm you my email address
Old 01-23-2015, 10:19 AM

Hi t,
I sent it to you. Keep your eye on your spam box, jic.

Best,
deb in Maine
Originally Posted by tlambing View Post
I'm here for you baby! I'll pm you my email address
Old 01-23-2015, 11:19 PM

Theresa that little envelope is just adorable. If you made it so there was a little pocket it would be the perfect tooth fairy pillow. Saint Paddy's day pigs is it, well all right.
Old 01-24-2015, 09:57 AM

And Tlambing strikes again with another beautiful mini!! And look at all those extra goodies...Mmm...mmmm....

Whigrose,
I have changed my mind so many times before that I'm not sure it still is MY mind ..lol
Not only that, I can honestly tell you my dh has teased me before telling me he thinks I like taking out my work more than I like making things... What's bad is that's not true, but it does look that way on occasion. I'm always my own worst critic...

Kif
Old 01-24-2015, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by tesspug View Post
Theresa that little envelope is just adorable. If you made it so there was a little pocket it would be the perfect tooth fairy pillow. Saint Paddy's day pigs is it, well all right.
It is an envelope with a flap Tesspug I tucked that tiny heart and mini post it's inside as my Valentine gift. I wish I would have thought to add a lace trim into the flap seam next time! And yes...it would be a very cute tooth fairy pillow, great idea!
Old 01-24-2015, 02:10 PM
Power Poster

Teresa where do you get all your ideas? inquiring minds want to know. lol...