Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Boomerang Friendship Swap 7.0 Now Closed  for Sign-ups!!Mailing deadline is July 15, >
  • Boomerang Friendship Swap 7.0 Now Closed for Sign-ups!!Mailing deadline is July 15,

• Boomerang Friendship Swap 7.0 Now Closed for Sign-ups!!Mailing deadline is July 15,

Old 03-20-2012, 06:18 PM

Sent back blocks today to abonda, goldendog55, and scrapquilt. Received from charlottemarie, mosher92, sustraley,and bibleostone. This is Christmas. absolutely love it......abonda your fabric is awesome, something I would never have bought in the store but once I picked and chose the co-ordinates.....I fell in love. REALLY want to see your finished quilt. Still trying to figure out how to post pics, I've got to be computer illiterate on this site.
    Old 03-21-2012, 08:27 AM

EWEEE can't wait to get mine back! Thanks Jaba. I fell in love with my fabric the minute I saw it. I love different and unusal. I'll be sure to post a pic of the finished product after all my block are in. In the meantime though I will post a pic for you of the block you made me when I get it for everyone to see!
    Old 03-21-2012, 09:06 AM

Another trip to the mailbox and two more envelopes are there. NCQuilter and oldcatlady.
    Old 03-21-2012, 09:21 AM

Hi boom quilters--just a reminder you should be announcing the squishies you receive and which blocks you are sending home on the specific thread April set up for each group. Many won't be checking this thread anymore!!

Water
    Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group
    Earth
    Boomerang 7.0-EARTH Group
    Wind
    Boomerang 7.0-WIND Group
    Fire
    Boomerang 7.0-FIRE Group
    Old 03-24-2012, 11:45 AM

Hi all,

received the following f8's from....
    abby's mom,abonda,babeyruth,charlottemarie,cyndih,dove911 ,dungeonquilter,
    goldendog55,jaba,joanelizbay,ljdugas31,marcialee,m issgigglewings,mosher92,ncquilter,oldcatlady,quilt ingkrazy,roseysue,scrapquilt,ssnare,sustraley,
    wendsy.

all arrived in good shape a few had messed up envelopes but fabric was okay. Mine will go out on monday 3/26/12.

happy quilting to all!
    Old 03-27-2012, 11:22 PM

I mailed out some of my F8's today most sent the same way same cut. Some was sent with just 45 cent stamp and then some was sent with 20 cents extra it's crazy how the same cut of fabric, same envelope, tape and stamp can be different and I ask her why! What I don't understand is that she weigh it without the stamp it went for 45 cent stamp, but if I had already had the stamp on it she added 20cents more tell me how crazy this is...I paid it and went on my way but I sure was baffled how they rip you off....
    And I have not be offended at all...
    Donna

Please let me know if any one had to pay extra 20 cents, all the F8 I've received with the 45 cent stamp made it here with out any problems....

Last edited by Lv2sew2011; 03-27-2012 at 11:37 PM.
    Old 11-10-2012, 06:51 PM

This is the quilt top I made from the purple fabric I sent out. I'm donating it to the Hurricane Sandy survivors. I can't machine quilt for the life of me so dotcomdtcm is going to be so kind to do that for me, thank you Dotty! Thanks to everyone in Boom 7 who made one of the blocks. I can just see a little girl who loves purple and pink loving this quilt. I'm hoping I can post it, giving it a try....
    Attached Thumbnails boom-7-quilt-top-donated-sandy-survivors-2012-001-640x480-.jpg  
    Old 11-11-2012, 05:40 AM

OMG, I love it. It's so cool to see and get ideas of what to do with the finished blocks!!!!!