Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 11-03-2011, 03:31 AM

Unhappy

Originally Posted by lauriejo View Post
You can change the font on your own posts using the small tool bar directly above where you are typing. If the link doesn't show up there you can click on the blue box at the bottom that says Go Advanced and it will bring up a reply box with more options.
I do not see the small tool bar and when I Go Advanced, I am only provided with emoticon options. I will post this msg and see if it changes if I edit the post...

*just Post Icons:
Old 11-03-2011, 03:34 AM

Yipii!!!! I found you..went to the bottom of the page and clicked archive and there was the old list..now for some clues;;my SP zip code adds up to 15; she's way North of me and and the total letters in her state is 7....will be mailing the squishy in the next two days....more clues tomorrow, heh! heh!
Old 11-03-2011, 04:08 AM

Originally Posted by Moedeenie View Post
I do not see the small tool bar and when I Go Advanced, I am only provided with emoticon options. I will post this msg and see if it changes if I edit the post...

*just Post Icons:
My General settings were set to Basic Editor. Changed to Enhanced Interface and now have font, size and color options!!!
Old 11-03-2011, 05:25 AM

For those of you who want to change your font color and or size: you may have to change your settings. Go to SETTINGS, scroll down to GENERAL SETTINGS, then scroll down and click " Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing." This is what you need to use the QUICK REPLY box in posts or in PM's. At the top of this box you'll see icons where you can change the text to make it BOLD, UNDERLINED, or ITALICS, change the font and size, color, add image, etc. Once you have this quick reply window, the icon that changes the color is an "A" with a drop down arrow to expose the choices of colors. This icon sits beside the "Size" icon. So before you do anything make sure your settings are changed to what I told you they should be. Have fun!
Old 11-03-2011, 05:25 AM

Kris on my profile the default wasn't for automatic subscribing. I clicked on Settings (at the top of the page) and then on General Settings in the left-hand sidebar. There is a long list of setting choices. I would also recommend you click on Privacy choices, you can decide how public you want your profile details to be.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:50 AM

To change the font on the posts and threads...I went to the top of this page....above the Quilting Board Headline....there's the sentence, "Welcome leiladylei54 Notifications My Profile Settings Log out " I clicked on My Profile. The when the page came up with my profile....located above the basic info on myself, there's a box on the far right as "Customize My Profile". A page should come up that has General & Buttons with a bunch of small square boxes with indicators of colors, etc. I just clicked on fonts, size, different colors for the different things. When you're done, then make sure you click on Save (at the top of the General & Button), then Exit. I think it should change your font size that you requested, different colors wanted for the post boxes, etc. Going to have to experiment regarding the different colors for the threads, posts (I don't know which is which). At least I was able to make my font and size comfortable for my eyes without having to always have my reading glasses on. Hope this helps.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:13 AM

testing 123... testing 123 yippee !!!!!
Now.. can someone tell me how I can get emails notifing me of new posts on my watched topics ??? Please!
Old 11-03-2011, 07:25 AM

Hey guys, can someone look at post #453, which is Airwick, and tell me what avatar you see please?
I can't quite remember who's avatar that is but Airwick's picture at the table doesn't come up unless you click on her name. I'm wondering if this is an isolated incident or if the avatar's are having a problem for some people.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:26 AM

Please , please send me information on my secret pal and where the list is located. Thanks, Sherry Snare
Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
My mailbox is clear and I am sending info to anyone who asks for it.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:29 AM

carrot, I think that is in the settings too, but it doesn't seem to be fully operational at this time. I think in my travels, I saw that as an issue for a few folks that got one or two notifications and then nothing! I did click on an older one and it brought me to the right thread (one in my box from a week ago), which yesterday gave me an error message. This leads me to believe it is an issue that is in the "working on it" mode. Sorry, and I hope that helps for now. Do check your settings though, as it might be turned off--mine was!

Originally Posted by carrot View Post
testing 123... testing 123 yippee !!!!!
Now.. can someone tell me how I can get emails notifing me of new posts on my watched topics ??? Please!