Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up >

Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up

Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up

Old 10-20-2010, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by CAROLJ
I went cyling tonight, it was cold and windy. I was about three miles from home when a dog charged the bike and bit me in the ankle. Boy does it hurt!
Carol was the owner nearby? That dog could have rabies... You need to have that check asap...
Old 10-20-2010, 11:03 PM

Hi all, trupeach I echo what ljs317 said. Can you feel and hugs and prayers that we are all sending to you? I have been over two months and the scale hasn't moved and I feel I have been watching what I eat and walking almost every day so don't be hard on yourself. Just keep up the good work you have been doing and all will be fine. I also pray that you will be up and around in short order, remember we are here for you.
Hugs
Gail
Old 10-21-2010, 04:07 AM

Originally Posted by Leota
I went cyling tonight, it was cold and windy. I was about three miles from home when a dog charged the bike and bit me in the ankle. Boy does it hurt!
Carol was the owner nearby? That dog could have rabies... You need to have that check asap...
A friend of mine had the same thing happen, the bite didn't actually break the skin but it chipped a bone in her ankle! Animal bites are not to be taken lightly, best to get it checked.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:56 AM

Did you get it checked you may need antibiotics so you don't get infection. That sucks big time. It is so scary when dogs charge like that.
:cry:
Old 10-21-2010, 09:36 AM

Been having good weight losses at WW. Can't wait to report at the end of OCtober.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:43 PM
Banned

carol I hope you have everthing under control with the dog bite.

happy everyone is doing well.

my ears are still messed up. they are working on the house all day and once night falls the past week night there are cable trucks on the street. they leave the trucks running with the lights on. i don't have a repreve. i want the noise to stop.

DD doesn't cook, well she does but stuff like boxed mac and cheese, hot dogs that kind of stuff. for dinner i had a chicken salad sandwich on a poppy seed roll. NOT diet food but I have to eat something.

Hold down the fort everyone i hope to be your leader ASAP. sorry i haven't been around.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

my ears are still messed up. they are working on the house all day and once night falls the past week night there are cable trucks on the street. they leave the trucks running with the lights on. i don't have a repreve. i want the noise to stop.

DD doesn't cook, well she does but stuff like boxed mac and cheese, hot dogs that kind of stuff. for dinner i had a chicken salad sandwich on a poppy seed roll. NOT diet food but I have to eat something.

Hold down the fort everyone i hope to be your leader ASAP. sorry i haven't been around.
Tru, honey...you are doing FINE. You just take care of you and we will be here when you can get back to us! In the mean time...I am getting ready to rescue you from your hellish situation. I'll be the one with the flippers 'kay?

Missy
Attached Thumbnails attachment-93614.jpe  
Old 10-21-2010, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by MissyGirl

Tru, honey...you are doing FINE. You just take care of you and we will be here when you can get back to us! In the mean time...I am getting ready to rescue you from your hellish situation. I'll be the one with the flippers 'kay?

Missy
What she said!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-93678.jpe  
Old 10-21-2010, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by lauriejo
Originally Posted by MissyGirl

Missy
What she said!
HAHAHA!! This is just killing me. Seriously though. Look for the flippers dude. I'll be there.

Missy
Old 10-21-2010, 11:18 PM

Hey Carol how are you feeling today. Better I hope. Take can and keep us posted

Hang in there trupeach you are strong and you will kick b... on the problem too. Keeping you in my prayers.
Hugs
Gail