Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Nov Secret Pal Swap Closes Oct 31t 4pm CST >

Nov Secret Pal Swap Closes Oct 31t 4pm CST

Nov Secret Pal Swap Closes Oct 31t 4pm CST

Old 11-13-2014, 05:40 AM

I received a most delicious SP package from letsquilt on Tuesday and it was filled to the brim with so many wonderful quilting items and other great goodies. I am still having issues with getting pictures to post since I got this new computer that has windows 9 and no Microsoft office. Does anyone have any tips with using the photo program on this windows 8???? Anyway Pat, I will try to get the pictures up on here so everyone can see all the beautiful fabrics and things that you sent. Thanks so very much, you did an outstanding job of fulfilling this November SP swap.
Pat
Old 11-13-2014, 05:53 AM

I mailed my SP package 'over the pond' and hope she likes the goodies I sent.

Jane
Old 11-13-2014, 09:21 AM

I sent my package out today!
Old 11-13-2014, 09:33 AM

Will be sending my secret pal package later today or early tomorrow. It's going to a state where the initials are reversed in the alphabet!
Old 11-13-2014, 09:42 AM

Can someone give me hint on how to post a picture?
Old 11-13-2014, 12:19 PM

So okay on the back from my follow up appointment with the surgeon, I was able to mail out my package for my Secret Pal. The only thing is I wasn't able to get any pictures. Sorry.

But I'm back to only liquids. Well crud! I also found out how difficult for the Surgeon to do the procedure. He is the top surgeon in the area and comes highly recommended. So he was truthful with me about what happened and with the reality of the healing time table will be. I'm in for a long haul. I go back to see him next month.

I will have to put off signing up for any swaps of any kind for a duration. So bummed -- it's the highlight of my month. What a rotten birthday present (no it's not today but the 23rd).

Tricia
Old 11-13-2014, 06:00 PM
Power Poster

Mailed my SP's package today. Like how she had a few hints for her most wanted but left it kinda up to me. So I hope she likes what I sent.
QuercusRubra sorry to hear your bad news. Take care.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by heronfan View Post
Can someone give me hint on how to post a picture?
This is a link to the Help section on Posting a picture. If this doesn't work, let me know.
Old 11-14-2014, 11:30 AM

Hello Ladies!

Just popping by. I have made a deal with myself that if I get most of my Christmas to do list, including shopping done by Thanksgiving I will sign up for the Dec Swap, I MISS this...I think I am in withdrawal. Doing better since I instituted a new rule - I have to give myself 1/2 an hour a day to sew, read or otherwise relax. I am about ready to strangle my brother, he's not helping out at ALL, it is all on me. The exchange student doesn't even offer to help. I think she's used to having servants at home, just observing the way she does things - doesn't wipe up things she spills(there is ALWAYS water all over the bathroom sink, it is driving me batty), doesn't pick up after herself, has no idea how to cook or fend for herself. We were told she was 15 almost 16 when we agreed, but she turned 15 the day before she came. I think she's just too young and immature.
Old 11-14-2014, 01:46 PM
Power Poster

Thanks Jan for the wonderful package you sent me. Was so surprised to see all the homemade items she sent, a fall wallhanging, a coin purse or for needles, a recipe card holder ( the pink one), a pin cushion with an angel stiletto, and a cute little basket which is holding my favorite peanut m&m's. then there was also a pattern to make some Christmas[ATTACH=CONFIG]498799[/ATTACH] ornaments - which I will have to make, a notepad for the frig, Christmas notecards, and 5 fat quarters. Thanks so much Jan, what a great package!!
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg