Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Any Accu-Quilt Specials Coming Up?  I haven't received any emails in a long time. >

Any Accu-Quilt Specials Coming Up? I haven't received any emails in a long time.

Any Accu-Quilt Specials Coming Up? I haven't received any emails in a long time.

Old 11-21-2014, 03:46 PM

Default Any Accu-Quilt Specials Coming Up? I haven't received any emails in a long time.

I bought an Accuquilt GO and several dies from AQ back in the summer but I haven't receive any promotional emails for a long time. Is there any specials coming up that I could use for the 2.5 inch strip die? I really want/need one soon. Looking at various websites, it looks like the standard price is $74.99. I thought AQ would run occasional 15% or 10% off dies? Thanks.
Old 11-21-2014, 04:40 PM

I want the strip die too, but haven't found it on sale yet. I too got a GO a few months ago.
Old 11-21-2014, 04:42 PM
Banned

I get emails from them all the time. Make sure you're on the mailing list or check if they're going in your spam folder.

Cari
Old 11-21-2014, 06:24 PM
Power Poster

They have specials and give aways on Facebook a lot. In fact on the Facebook page it says get ready for the lowest prices of the year on Black Friday.
Old 11-21-2014, 11:51 PM

Thanksgiving weekend, check Joanns. 20 percent off.
Old 11-22-2014, 02:50 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Cari-in-Oly View Post
I get emails from them all the time. Make sure you're on the mailing list or check if they're going in your spam folder.

Cari
this advice deserves repetition.
i get promotional emails and sale notices from accuquilt nearly every day.
Old 11-22-2014, 04:10 AM

I know they are doing daily give aways right now. Do you follow them on FB? Also Black Friday is coming up and very often places like Jo Ann Fabrics will have sales on cutters - this is the time to be looking!
Old 11-22-2014, 04:24 AM

I only wish the JF I go to had a wider selection of dies.....
Old 11-22-2014, 05:19 AM

Shortly after I bought my Accuquilt Baby, Accuquilt sent out information to JoAnne's and like store (This is what My Joann's told me)
Joann's and like store will no longer be able to randomly place any Accuquilt Product on Sale. Accuquilt dictates sales and in order for them to carry the machines and dies they have to comply. Since I've bought the machine there has not been a sale. I would read the fine print on your JoAnn coupon's before you go thinking they can be used on Accuquilt Products. I know here in MN we can not use them on those products. Sad that they dictate sales. I would always use my 20-25% off.
Old 11-22-2014, 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by Up4BigChal View Post
Shortly after I bought my Accuquilt Baby, Accuquilt sent out information to JoAnne's and like store (This is what My Joann's told me)
Joann's and like store will no longer be able to randomly place any Accuquilt Product on Sale. Accuquilt dictates sales and in order for them to carry the machines and dies they have to comply. Since I've bought the machine there has not been a sale. I would read the fine print on your JoAnn coupon's before you go thinking they can be used on Accuquilt Products. I know here in MN we can not use them on those products. Sad that they dictate sales. I would always use my 20-25% off.
Sadly, The reason I switched to Sizzix....hobby lobby honors their coupons on said dies.....and Sizzix dies are reasonable...so far anyway...and I can use my GO dies on it.......