Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Introduce Yourself
I'm new to this forum but an old qulter..Loving it. >

I'm new to this forum but an old qulter..Loving it.

I'm new to this forum but an old qulter..Loving it.

Old 04-14-2007, 08:22 AM

Hello!! I'm new to this forum. I'm from Georgia/Alabama. I've been quilting for....35 years or more? I've done all kinds of quilts. Haven't quilted for a while because "body hurts" I'm getting better now and besides my six pointed star is still looking at me from the chair I put it in two months ago. My dream? Quit work and use my huge stash! That is why I call it a dream. Back to reading posts. Just wanted to say hi to you all. Eileen
Old 04-14-2007, 09:37 AM

Welcome. I'm from Missouri and it is cold and snowing here now. It would be really great if you could post some of the pictures of your quilts and share them will all of us. I'm new to quilting. I have made 1 queen size quilt and a baby quilt and am currently working on another queen. You'll make lots of friends here and if you ever have a question just ask. Everyone on here is very helpful. My dream is also to quit work and just quilt but that will be a long time off unless I win the lottery tonight. :lol:
Old 04-14-2007, 10:27 AM

Welcome Eileen, Hope you enjoy this site. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Please check out our BOM, and Check our Picture it is amazing what you'll see. Also every Wed and Sun at 3:00 est we have a live chat. You can never tell what is going to be the topic. Hope to see you there

Ceanna
Old 04-14-2007, 10:49 AM

Thanks for the welcome. I really need to take pictures of all of the quilts I haven't given away. I don't know how to make my camera make smaller pictures when I take them and that is why I haven't tried to post pictures. They have to be resized on the camera as far as I can tell. I know how to do it with my computer but they are still too large to post.

We are about to have a Thunderstorm here. I live about 50 miles north of Atlanta. It is suppose to be really bad weather today: south of me I think.

I used to live in Ballwin, and Eureka and close to St Louis but can't think of the name of that town. Look forward to talking to you all. Eileen
Old 04-14-2007, 02:25 PM

Welcome, and have a ball. I'm in Ga, real close to the Ala line, not far from Cedartown,
Old 04-14-2007, 03:10 PM

Hi Rebecca,

When I go to Alabama I go up Hwy 35 to Fort Payne, Rainsville, Scottsboro, Huntsville and on to Athens. I always give a "yep" when I cross the state line no matter which way I am going! Thanks for the welcome!
Old 04-14-2007, 05:50 PM

Welcome, welcome, welcome...are you addicted to this site, yet?????????????????
enjoy!~
Old 04-14-2007, 06:05 PM

Hey Buttercream.....I could be addicted if I ever learn how to use it! I don't know anything about BOM yet...sorta got lost but I'll get it sooner or later. I would love to audition some of my fabric using that pattern. Thanks, hope to talk with you again before long. Eileen
Old 04-14-2007, 06:09 PM

Welllll....! ! ! Imagine that!!! I typed the word fabric and it turned out to be someones link! :D :lol: Wonder how many surprizes I'm in for! what fun! hee hee hee
Old 04-17-2007, 12:19 PM

Hi just wanted to welcome you too. Never noticed the link....just figured it was the "f' word everyone was referring to. silly me.