Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Candlequilter Star Block Paper Piece Pattern Tutorial

This thread started a couple of years ago. Im not sure she is still around???a bunch of us made blocks for her (in exchange for her pattern), I believe she was doing something for a charity...cant remember, anyway none of use ever heard a word back after she got our blocks.
    SUEB

Blog Entries
    Her last post was November of 2011, if I remember right that was about the same time the QB changed format. Maybe she was one of those who didn't like the change and never came back.

Blog Entries
    I got that pattern yet somewheres in my STUFF.

Blog Entries
    would love the pattern also also if you like paper piecing check out carol doak she has alot of beautiful pp patterns that are free

Oh that's a beautiful block Sherryl! I would never have figured out how it is done without your tutorial -thanks for putting all the work into it!
    Lara B.
    ... My husband lets me buy all the fabric I can hide.

http://www.buzzinbumble.com/

Blog Entries
    ​Luv that. Thank you!
    ​We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone.

Blog Entries
    Thanks so much for explaining this so well. I didn't get the pattern from you but it helped me to understand the basic concepts of paper piecing as we have no classes available to us in this part of the world.
    Be the best that you can be at everything you do.

sherryl I need the pattern of paper pieces
    #They Call Me QuickStitch!!

Quote Originally Posted by candlequilter View Post
    Thank you everyone for your comments on the tutorial I did. Yes, I am still around - just wasn't much on the site. I have made 4 charity quilts from the blocks I received so far. I was a little disappointed as I only received about 20% of the blocks promised but I did make 3 red, white and blue quilts and 1 floral one for charities. I will have to go back thru my pictures to find them so I can post them so everyone can see how they turned out. I do still have the quilt block pattern for sale if anyone is interested.

Thanks again,
    Please do find & post pictures of the quilts you made from the blocks we donated to you. I think that many were intimidated & unable to complete the block & felt theirs was not good enough to send to you. We all do appreciate you giving us the pattern long ago, it is a beautiful block & I Have mine mounted on a 12 x 12 artist panel, it is hanging on my wall. I myself found the block challenging but that is what I like, the challenge. I will look forward to the quilt pictures & try to remember & find the one I sent to you. Thanks again, Mamahen.

Banned
    I have found a couple of pictures but am having difficulty posting them. The format has changed quite a bit since I was on here more frequently. If I can figure out how to get the pictures posted here I will. Thanks.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 ... LastLast