Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rhonda's Electric Quilt Class - Week 6 - Odds and Ends

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nancylouie View Post
    When i click on the snapshot icon nothing happens--
    You won't see the magnifier glass til you click above the quilt. When you click on the snapshot icon it changes your cursor but it may not show. But you will see it when you click on a spot above and to the left of your quilt and hold it down. Unfortunately when I do a screenshot it doesn't record the cursor at all.

Blog Entries
    thank you everyone! And D I love helping so I am glad it helps you to see how to use your program. I love mine so much and hate to see anyone struggle if I can help. LOL Every single time I go into one of my EQ programs to work on what I want to show in the lessons I get side tracked and end up spending more time playing than deciding on the lesson! LOL Those darn what ifs just call to me so strongly!!

I believe I have EQ5 does EQ6 or EQ7 have quilting designs? If they don't I think this would be a good addition to the software.

Blog Entries
    thanks for another great tut. no matter how much i think i know about my eq, i still learn more.... things i never noticed, or things i forgot i knew
    Nancy in western NY

Rhonda I just want to say a big thank you for all the time you have put into posting these lessons.
    I have just received my EQ7 program today, haven't had time to install it yet. I have kept a copy of all your lessons as I know I am going to require some plain explanations as I am very much a newbie at this quilting business.
    So thank you for you tutorials.
    "The manner of giving is worth more than the gift"
    (Pierre Corneeille)

http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...565342FC5A.png

Thanks Rhonda! I hope to get caught up on the lessons over Xmas break. They are well worth keeping around.
    Happy Quilting!

j
    Boy do I ever live under a rock, I thought Electric Quilting was that you made a quilt and put in wiring like a blanket. Oh well, at least I don't have to SEE everyones giggling face. -- J

In EQ7, when I click on the camera looking icon, it says "Work on Image" then you have to get a picture. I found the export under "File" "Export Image" and I could save it that way. Works for me!!!!
    "Impossible is an opinion, not a fact" Cameron Clapp

http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...47687D2C18.png

Lived in San Diego now retired in Eagar, AZ.
    Blog Entries
    this is week 6...right?

Guess each of us with our different versions see something just a little different... my EQ5 doesn't look exactly like what is pictured now, but I hope I'm getting the "gist" of things, thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge of this program with all of us!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast