Here's the before photo of when I picked it up. I've cleaned it and have worked on it for hours but will have to take an after photo when I'm done. This machine is not common and was sold primarily for dressmakers and tailors, I'm told. It was completely locked up and took me days of work to get it moving. I had to completely disassemble the hook assembly and some of the stitch selector. I'm still having problems getting the right replacement belt and the stitch center knob is stuck in the center position. I was able to get everything unlocked except for this one part. So, I'll continue to work on that. I also took apart the motor and it looks almost brand new. I don't think this machine saw much use at all and the paint is in very nice condition.
This is my 3rd vintage Bernina and it can also be treadled. Cool:>