It's a really weird machine
- The manual just calls it "Elna"
- It's got a swing needle, but no dial or slider to control it, so it only straight stitches by design (and according to the manual)
- It appears to be the same as a "Zig Zag" but without the Zig Zag, but I haven't found anything yet about this model existing.
- As per usual, I had to tear own the whole 11 pieces of the bobbin case to make it stitch well.
- Of course it needs a motor pulley. I tried filing this one down, but had to go so far that it slips now. *sigh* The pulley looks identical to the one I changed on the Supermatic, so at least it's just a 5 min job.