Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: need info on treadle cabinet and machine

Blog Entries
    very pretty machines
    Name:  Singer 66 lotus 012.JPG
Views: 108
Size:  129.7 KB
    NEVER let a sewing machine know you are in a hurry.
    Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by miriam View Post
    very pretty machines
    Miriam, your machine just takes my breath away when I see it. It is so beautiful!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyTheSewer View Post
    Miriam, your machine just takes my breath away when I see it. It is so beautiful!
    Mine too. I have to pinch myself to tell myself I am keeping that one. I still have to learn to treadle though. LOL It came with nice stuff too.
    Name:  Singer 66 lotus 001.JPG
Views: 94
Size:  130.3 KB
    NEVER let a sewing machine know you are in a hurry.
    Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by miriam View Post
    Mine too. I have to pinch myself to tell myself I am keeping that one. I still have to learn to treadle though. LOL It came with nice stuff too.
    Yes, really nice stuff. I have 6 vintage/antique Singer machines (treadle and tails) and none of them came with that quilting foot. I could really use one of those. I also have not received any of those old screwdrivers and you got two! And a key! None of my treadle machines, regardless of make, came with a key. I would be pinching myself too. Thanks for the additional picture. Just a question - is that an extra bobbin cover plate? Would that be a necessary item for something?

Judy,

Next time you are down here we'll talk about setting you up with some of your 'wants'.

Cathy

Quote Originally Posted by JudyTheSewer View Post
    Yes, really nice stuff. I have 6 vintage/antique Singer machines (treadle and tails) and none of them came with that quilting foot. I could really use one of those. I also have not received any of those old screwdrivers and you got two! And a key! None of my treadle machines, regardless of make, came with a key. I would be pinching myself too. Thanks for the additional picture. Just a question - is that an extra bobbin cover plate? Would that be a necessary item for something?
    Cathy

"Most sewing machine problems are due to the carbon based unit in the chair in front of the machine"

Quote Originally Posted by Mizkaki View Post
    Judy,

Next time you are down here we'll talk about setting you up with some of your 'wants'.

Cathy
    Sounds great! I'll start a spreadsheet

I have one that a friend gave me...I can't help you with the price but it is beautiful....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2