Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/)
-   -   Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/vintage-sewing-machine-shop-come-sit-spell-t43881.html)

Deara 02-16-2011 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Shemjo
WooHoo, 700 pages! What a bunch of gabby people we are! So much information!!!!!

With so many sharing, there is so much to learn.

Congrats Billy on 700 pages.

Blessings,
Sandi

Weedwoman 02-16-2011 04:35 PM

WooHoo, 700 pages! What a bunch of gabby people we are! So much information!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing. What fun this is......

Cindy Lou Who 02-16-2011 04:55 PM

Just wish I could on get here when the muffins are still warm and the coffee hot! Play is definitely more fun than work....
Cindy

tomilu 02-16-2011 04:59 PM

[quote=Deara]

I was just thinking yesterday that around the first of the month we hit 600, or so it seems.

Shemjo 02-16-2011 05:00 PM

It was January 28th that we hit 600

Glenn 02-16-2011 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Cindy Lou Who
Just wish I could on get here when the muffins are still warm and the coffee hot! Play is definitely more fun than work....
Cindy

I agree with you play is more fun and we all love to talk about old machines and yes we do learn a lot. However I seem to spend way to much time here and not getting anything done like quilting or cleaning my many machines,or getting my honey do's done.(I have found my wife lurking around the board several times) :lol: Glenn

chris_quilts 02-16-2011 05:04 PM

I'll be dropping off some snickerdoodles in a couple of minutes plus a box of Thin Mints from the Girls Scouts. Yes, the 2nd ones aren't homemade but who cares as they are some fine eating.

Glenn 02-16-2011 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by chris_quilts
I'll be dropping off some snickerdoodles in a couple of minutes plus a box of Thin Mints from the Girls Scouts. Yes, the 2nd ones aren't homemade but who cares as they are some fine eating.

Good, I just poured myself a hot cup of coffee. Glenn

Miz Johnny 02-16-2011 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by BoJangles

Originally Posted by Lostn51
A really good friend in Boston picked one up locally for less than a $100 so they are out there!

Billy

Billy, I have only seen a Pfaff treadle twice, both times in a picture!

Nancy

I have a full-sized Pfaff treadle #30, but I certainly didn't give that much for it!!

purplefiend 02-16-2011 05:22 PM

Trish, your Willy still has a cute foot pedal! When you have a number of vintage machines, it is hard to tell them apart! Reminds me of my mother when she would call out ALL our names when she wanted only one of us. It was easier than remembering that ONE name! We all came, and she pointed!

My Mother would do that too Shemjo! Then end her sentence with "Whoever you are, I know you live here!"