Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 41 of 159 FirstFirst ... 31 40 41 42 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Quilts made using vintage machines!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tate_elliott View Post
    Vintagemotif, did you notice - I photoshopped my avatar, his rocket backpack is a Rocketeer.

Tate
    OMG! No! Now that's way cool and cleverly done.

Bennett, if you contact the QFK's chapter in your state for a quilt kit, when you finish the quilt and send it back to the chapter, the quilt goes to a hospital in your state.

Vintagemotif, did you notice - I photoshopped my avatar, his rocket backpack is a Rocketeer.

Tate
    Thanks for the info. Also, the avatar is pretty darn cool!
    I have a screw driver and YouTube--I can fix it!

Blog Entries
    Thank you both for the compliments on the quilt. I'm slowly making a stash of fabric for older boys - flames, sports, camouflage, etc.

Bennett, if you contact the QFK's chapter in your state for a quilt kit, when you finish the quilt and send it back to the chapter, the quilt goes to a hospital in your state.

Tate
    Tate, I love the 'male' quilt and your avatar is really original too!

Nancy

Blog Entries
    AnnieRose, my 301, popped out another Spicy Spiral. It is a rusty cranberry, not pink. I wish I knew where the problem is with that - is it in my camera or photo program? The recipient was tracing the the FMQ - asking if I really did that. Yes, but not alone - that little machine has a lot to do with it.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by irishrose View Post
    AnnieRose, my 301, popped out another Spicy Spiral. It is a rusty cranberry, not pink. I wish I knew where the problem is with that - is it in my camera or photo program? The recipient was tracing the the FMQ - asking if I really did that. Yes, but not alone - that little machine has a lot to do with it.
    Irishrose, I love the colors that you picked for this lovely table runner.

Blog Entries
    I've never been crazy about the spiral tablerunners, but I LOVE this one!! Does it need a home?
    One day, you'll only be a memory for some people. Do your best to be a good one.

http://charleeturner.blogspot.com

Blog Entries
    No, it went south hours after it was finished. My second daughter's house has an open floor plan with a burgandy LR and taupe DR, so that dictated my colors. I am doing a very similar one for a Cystic Fibrosis silent auction early next month. It seems there are a lot of dark red DRs, so hopefully, it will sell.

Your spiral table runner is beautiful! Really like your choice of fabric and colors.
    Lynn

Beautiful! Isn't it nice when the recipient appreciates it? The colors are my favorite family--anything in the reds.
    I have a screw driver and YouTube--I can fix it!

Blog Entries
    No, it went south hours after it was finished. My second daughter's house has an open floor plan with a burgandy LR and taupe DR, so that dictated my colors. I am doing a very similar one for a Cystic Fibrosis silent auction early next month. It seems there are a lot of dark red DRs, so hopefully, it will sell.
    Of course it will sell! And I'm betting it fetches a NICE price!
    One day, you'll only be a memory for some people. Do your best to be a good one.

http://charleeturner.blogspot.com

Page 41 of 159 FirstFirst ... 31 40 41 42 51 91 141 ... LastLast