Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3329 of 4349 FirstFirst ... 2329 2829 3229 3279 3319 3328 3329 3330 3339 3379 3429 3829 4329 ... LastLast
Results 33,281 to 33,290 of 43486

Thread: Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Candace View Post
    I know, huh? I feel almost guilty:>
    Hahaha!! No you don't!! :-)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Candace View Post
    I know, huh? I feel almost guilty:>
    Don't be. Most of us are green with envy even those of us who have a 301. We'd just like to have another one for company kinda like the 2 dogs or 2 cats are company for each other.
    Through Christ who strengthens me, I can do all things. - Paul
    I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I committed unto Him against that Day. - Paul
    Chris, servant to three demanding cats

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_quilts View Post
    Don't be. Most of us are green with envy even those of us who have a 301. We'd just like to have another one for company kinda like the 2 dogs or 2 cats are company for each other.
    That's our story and we're stickin' to it!! :-) Sometimes my Ida (black 301a) gets lonely being an only!! I have thought about finding another 301, but there are other machines I want, too, so not lookin'!

Blog Entries
    OK, anyone who can help with info on a bobbin spool can for a National Two Spools? CD? Cathy? Pat? Or an alternate way to use the machine without the can?

Almost impossible. Once they are separated from the machine, seems like they are never seen again. You would likely only find another spool can on a machines itself.

Quote Originally Posted by jljack View Post
    Oh MAN!!! How hard is it to find the can? No one else here better try to get it, now!! LOL Well, I'm really serious....I kinda want it if we can find the bobbin can. Any suggestions?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nurseknitsLaura View Post
    Almost impossible. Once they are separated from the machine, seems like they are never seen again. You would likely only find another spool can on a machines itself.
    It would be nice to see what a spool can looks like....some of us are rummagers, but I for one, wouldn't have the foggiest idea of what to look for if it set on a table in front of me!! Any one have a pic??
    And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

Randa

Blog Entries
    This is interesting! This is a CLs ad that has a link to a gentleman's blog at bottom of ad. On his blog are some video demos of various vintage machines that he has clean up. I recommend starting at his Oct 2011 blog. Fun read! His blog is very educational as well! I can't afford his present machine that he is selling, but it is a gorgeous looking Bernina 317.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/for/2899355903.html
    Last edited by vintagemotif; 04-06-2012 at 01:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sew wishful View Post
    It would be nice to see what a spool can looks like....some of us are rummagers, but I for one, wouldn't have the foggiest idea of what to look for if it set on a table in front of me!! Any one have a pic??
    Here is the link with images of the Two Spools "can": National Two Spools CAN

Blog Entries
    If you read his Nov 1 2011 blog, there is a video demonstrating a gorgeous Singer 31K15 with a wheel attachment.
    This attachment aids in sewing curves.

http://ucansew2.blogspot.com/2011/11/singer-31k15.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnCowgirl View Post
    I'm going to call today & see if I can get a picture of the front. It may not even be anything I want, but out of curiosity I have got to see that front side!!
    I called...first time I dialed it rang twice and hung up. I dialed back and it went straight to voice mail. Great - another one of "those" CL ads. Not wasting my time or breathe any further. If they call, they call. If not, oh well no big deal.