Old 05-02-2010, 06:06 AM
mygirl66

Since moving, and soon to be hubby buying me shelves and bookcases, I have decided for the first time to orgainize, what a trip!I didnt realize how many greens I really had, and Im partial to the oranges, yellows, etc... anything other than greens, lol.I have a section for solids, a tote for Christmas, another for Halloween(my favorite holliday), and a tote for 1950's repo's. The shelves are seperated according to color, and then large bins in the garage for flannels, fleece, etc.I foung the top of an old hutch at a garage sale for $3 and that is in the closet with my books on the shelves of the hutch. Anything over 2 yards is hung in the closet with skirt hangers, this way there is'nt any folded lines going across it in the center.All altered art material is in a tote on the top shelf, since it has been awhile since I have used it, along with another tote for paints, dyes and stains. Im not quite done yet, but 2 more days is my goal, and I have to say it is SSOOOOOOO much easier to find things, and looks 100 times better than my old "orgainized clutter".