View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 07:59 AM
ginnie6

well right now I need to finish the two memorial lapquilts I'm working on and then I want to try my hand at some log cabin blocks and some bear paw/tracks blocks. I just can't decide on what to do next! I see so many patterns I want to do and I just get adult add or something trying to decide! I just started quilting this past year and I am absolutely addicted! I want a bumper sticker for my truck that says "If more people quilted we wouldn't need therapists!" Now nothing against therapists but quilting has been such good therapy for me! We've been slammed with everything possible (I think) in the last 3 years and last year when I started quilting is when my perspective on things started changing. Now when things are rough I quilt, it takes my mind off problems I can't solve and gives me something to do plus I'm making something that will be useful. I do need to start hitting the thrift stores up and see what I can find. I checked one goodwill near me but there was nothing and I've never seen them have a sale. There is a Value Village in Charlotte though and as soon as I can I want to go up there and see what they have. maybe next week....