View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 03:49 AM
clem55

I was just having coffee and remembering some of the "joys" of motherhood this morning. I have three sons and oh, the things they could get into ! That hair cutting story , had that one too. His!! A cute little V right dead center! Sitting on the kitchen counter with butter smeared all over him and everything in reach , hiding behind the chair in the corner when it was time for a poop,( thank goodness he kept the diapers on!!) teaching the younger brother to climb out the bedroom window to avoid having to stay in his room, and to make mom laugh when she is mad because "she can't stay mad when she is laughing". But the one we all laugh at now is the time I was using the bathroom and they just kept bugging me, to the point they slid a pocket mirror under the door. I told them to leave me alone or I would smear their cute little faces with what I was doing. Did that stop them, or no, so I grabbed a wad of clean toilet paper, and out the door I flew, chased them screaming ( them, not me) all through the house, around the table( we did a lot of chasing around the table throughout the years!!LOL). They really thought they had pushed mom too far that time. LOL Oh my goodness, the things those boys did and the laughing about the memories we share today . It is priceless and what being a Mom is all about. I thank God that I was so very blessed with all. Now they are grown men and while they still like to push my buttons, I could not ask for better sons. Happy Mother's Day to each and everyone of you!! And KB, my middle son at age two had blond curly hair just like your little guy, and he could wrap me around his little finger!!