View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 08:33 PM
kbiederman

Ahhhh, thank you everyone for all your kind words, I am actually laughing about it now :) He did NOT get ahold of my rotary cutter thank god, it was my actual scissors. I have no idea how he cut that much with those big scissors and those little hands... I left the basement for a moment, and he was SUPPOSED to be upstairs with Daddy. I heard him call for Ashton and sure enough.

My daughter was aghast that I even asked her if she would ever cut hers or anyone else's hair when she was little. When I caught Ashton though, he had the scissors up to his hair. His beautiful lovely locks. Close call. Oh, and he could have poked an eye out, but thankfully not the hair. I am a little attached, can you tell?

He is quite mischievous this little one. I don't think he tries to be naughty, he just doesn't quite know enough to know better. He gets into most of his trouble just being curious (he does like Curious George a lot...) and as soon as he gets caught, he lays on the charm. It only works sometimes. :)

Oh, and Clem? He doesn't always keep it in his diaper, he has played with it in his crib more times than I want to admit to. :P

Have a great week everyone!!