View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 05:23 AM
quiltmom04

Originally Posted by kbiederman
So I decided to work on a little project this afternoon, and it started out pretty well. I love the fabrics, and it went together really fast. I quit when my adorable 2 year old son woke up, and left my sewing things out in the lower level while I fed him dinner etc. I went and found that he had OF COURSE gone down to my sewing corner, and left me a present....

I also found that he decided to crash the laundry detergent off the counter today into quite the mess. Yesterday he spilled a pan of (cold, thankfully) leftover eggs all over the kitchen floor, and while I was cleaning that up, he spilled a brand new soda....it goes on and on and on.... :)

So, I had to patch in some pieces with the leftover fabric. It was all I could do...

I am sure I will laugh hysterically about this some day, my Son's Masterpiece. Happy Mother's day Mama's!!!
When my son was little, he'd do this kind of stuff and then say "but you didn't tell me I couldn't...(whatever)!" He was right - I couldn't THINK of enough things to tell him he couldn't do!! But they all knew that if they touched mommy's sewing scissors, they were in big trouble!!!