View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 07:38 AM
CAK44

Originally Posted by brookemarie19
So my birthday is on Saturday and DH came home with my present early... A Brother SE400!!! Yous should have seen my daughter try to carry the box inside :lol: She actually thought is was for her... haha fat chance. So now that I have my lovely machine, does anyone have any hints or experiences that they would like to pass my way?
I have heard about stabilizers and have bought 2 different kinds to try, but also heard about coffee filters and dryersheets. Is that right?
Also about thread and that the Rayon thread likes to bleed?
Please let me know if those are correct and any new info you guys might be able to give... I need all the help I can get ;)
This might not be the correct thread to put this on but I am not sure where or how to do it. Some ones very sad event has given me a chance for some very nice sewing machines. A very good seamstres in our area past away not long ago. She had planned on retiring and sewing for retirement. Her husband sold her Janome, elegant baby lock, and a pfaf sewing machines, 2008 and 2009 models all the etc that goes with them. Lots of embrodiery thread, sewing floor lamp. I am sooo excited, I will need to take lesson so I can use the machines as they should be used. I will need to rearange many items or dipose of some things to make room for all these new items to me. Looking forward to listening to all of you so I can learn from you.