Thread: American Idol
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 11:29 AM
quiltluvr

Overall, I'm so disappointed with this season. I didn't feel that any of the contestants grew much at all. Yes, this is the fast track to fame and it's such a sharp learning curve to one who is truly "green" but I just didn't see that this time.

Yes, Crystal can sing and she's probably the most talented of the three in what she can do with a song. Lee is just not ready for the onslaught that follows to sustain himself, based on my perception of him thus far. Casey, as each week goes along, I had high hopes, but he seems to be a musician that sings, rather that a singer that plays.

They all have talent and strengths but after seeing every season, who wins, who goes on, who unfairly lost, etc., I just don't know that this group can pull off what the other successful contestants have.

I'm tired of four judges. Too many. I'm tired of their unfocused, confusing blabberings that make no sense. Simon checked out before the season started since he's leaving. I was never a huge fan of Kara's but this season, she just needs to go-----and take her need for being the constant center of attention with her. Oh, and don't leave behind the foolishness she played out with Casey. That ruckus still hasn't died down.