View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 04:26 PM
fabric-holic

Ladies---I've been there too !!
First I'm not suggesting anyone go against their doctor's recommendations. Please follow their advice.
And also, some of you might have more complicated "drip" issues than I did.
But this worked for me without surgery.
I went to a girl's only party, you know where they sell honeymoon items, etc.
We were hooting and laughing etc.
Then the hostess brought out a midevil looking thing and said it turns your Kegel exercises into dynamite!
We thought "yeah right"....it looks like a gynecologist's tool....and it's overpriced. No thanks.
But I wanted my friend to make alot of money as hostess, and I hadn't seen anything else I would ever use (so sad, eh?..lol)
Anyway, a few of us older gals bought these and, by golly, it worked for each of us, when we compared notes a few weeks later. Within a week I could tell my leaky faucet was being turned off. I'd been doing kegels till I was blue in the face with no improvement, till I started using this thing.
I no longer have to cross my legs when I sneeze or cough. I still have a small issue if I lift a heavy item, but it's way improved from before.
Unfortunately it's been advertised in some questionable magazines, but I don't care.
I told my DDs (who are 40 and 36, they've both had 3 kids and are just beginning to notice a few surprises here and there) about this thing. They said "eeeewwww" just like when I told them about the birds and bees, but I know my oldest is going to try it.
So here's a website with a picture etc. just in case.
Depending on which website you look at, it's advertising seems to center on improving your sex life, but it also addresses the bladder issues.
(I am not a dealer/seller, I have no connection with advertising of this item. I'm just passing on info).
http://www.kegelmaster2000.com/