View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 06:04 PM
Mariah

I am glad to tell about my female bladder surgery, which was done in 2001. It was, in fact, a double surgery.
The Bladder Surgery I have been thankful many many times that I had done. At the time, I was just noticing a small leakage when laughing, ect. I had it done almost 9 years ago, and I might have a little problem once in awhile, but not like if I never had it done.
My sister knew she should have been having it done, but didn't. She has told me she wished she had had it done, as she has to wear a Kotex now as the leakage is so bad.
If you have it done, talk to the surgeon about stitching as much as possible, so you never have this problem again. My Urologist and the Gynecologist both assured me they "stitched and stitched," and highly doubted I would ever have any problem, enough to have the surgery again.
I do take a Detrol at night. It isn't so much for the bladder problem as it is that I just don't wake up when I need to go to the b.r. I get the Detrol from Free Medicine, which is available to a lot of people--they just don't know about it. Just go to Free Medicine .com, or something like it. If you don't find it, just let me know, and I will send further information.
If you want any further info. about the surgery or anything connected with it, just send a pm.
Mariah
Kansas