View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 03:40 PM
dakotamaid

Originally Posted by Missi
I have a peg board on the wall above my cutting table. I have my rulers and scissors right at reach. I need to finish cleaning and get some pics posted.
This is a great idea and one that I will use in my new sewing room.

I have a 7X10 foot "closet" now (packed up and ready to move) and my new sewing room is a SE exposure 12X14 bedroom with an extra deep closet. My hubby is going to put floor to ceiling shelves in the closet and I am going with the idea of the pegboard above my cutting table. I have seen those hooks that actually hold little bins on the pegboard, Oh my mind is working!! Of course one whole wall is taken up with my quilting machine. It will still be crowded but at least I will have everything in one place!!LOL!

Melody, you will have to post pics when you get yours set up and I will also post. But keep in mind my room won't be finished until September! In the meanwhile I have held out my hexagon grandmother's flower garden that I'm piecing by hand and a counted cross stitch for those "quiet" moments when I'll need to recharge.

Everyone have a happy quilting summer, I will be lurking while on those long drives between houses.