View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 10:54 AM
Alondra

The first one was very friendly... you must have forgotten... we know you are so busy, but still with the "we know you didn't ask for it" disclaimer.
The second one a little less friendly... a reminder, because we know you must have misplaced the bill... no "you didn't ask for it" disclaimer this time. Return SASE sleeve included. By this time the disk has disappeared.
The third one was an undisguised demand for immediate payment, although it stopped short of any threats, no disclaimer, no paid postage on the return envelope.
Am thinking there was a fourth, and if so, I'm wondering if it's occurred to them that they're wasting perfectly good paper and postage on me. Do I send out subliminal vibes saying "Send me some more!"? <G>
I went online and told them not to send me unsolicited goods in future, because I had no intention of paying for what I didn't order. By now it's become a crusade. <G>
To top it all off, I still can't find the darned thing. Do you think it vaporized while I wasn't looking?