View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 04:11 PM
grammypatty7

I had just had EQ6 a few days when I got to attend the monthly EQ users group meeting. They were planning to work on designing tags for the back of quilts but of course since I had only accomplished lesson 1, I wasn't ready for anything like that at all. They discussed not doing the project since I couldn't participate and I insisted they go ahead and even though it was way over my head, I guaranteed that I would have it. I had half an hours time to waste before a hair appointment so my computer and I stayed at the rec center and I played with EQ 6 and by the time I left, I had accomplished the quilt tag that is attached. I printed it off on printer fabric this morning and have set the ink and it's now ready for me sew on the back of my husband's quilt. He was really excited when I showed it to him tonight. Tomorrow I'm taking it to show and tell at my 2nd EQ Users meeting as I want them to see what I had accomplished before I even left the building last meeting. To get it so I could show it here, I had to export and save it as a .jpg file. Actually I opened the file in paint shop pro X to print it as I'm not good with figuring out the sizing and placement in EQ to print it and sure don't want it printing out in the middle of the fabric. I printed it out on the bottom half so I have enough edge to fold all the way around and will hand stitch in place on the quilt. Just sharing. I'm really very impressed with EQ6.

First EQ6 creation - tag for quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]76391[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-76386.jpe