View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 03:31 PM
Eddie

Originally Posted by Rachelcb80
Originally Posted by Eddie
Hi Rachel,

Is the fabric in the kit from a specific fabric collection? If so, maybe someone here on the QB can send you a 10" square from their stash. I'll be glad to if I have the collection or something very similar. Can you post a pic of the squares you have?
Hi Eddie,

All the fabric in this quilt is from the Patisserie collection from Fig Tree Quilts. I don't think the collection is too old so I should be able to find one extra piece without much trouble. I'm not picky about which piece I get, I just need one with more contrast than the cream provides.

Here's a link to the fabrics; http://www.figtreequilts.com/images/...Patisserie.pdf I just noticed at the bottom it says March of '09 so I guess it is a little on the older side.
I do have a layer cake of that collection! :D (Yes, I realize this probably speaks volumes about how I have TOO MUCH fabric, LOL!) Is there a particular one of the fabrics you'd like? Just tell me the fabric number + name and I'll be glad to pull it out and send it to you. I have SO MUCH fabric that I know I'll never miss this one square, LOL! :D