View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 06:48 PM
Pzazz

Originally Posted by Sandra-P
About 4-6 wks ago I received a DVD I did not order, from McCalls Quilting. ( I subscribe to the mag) They sent it with a "special opportunity to preview" I was going to send it back, I dont want it, didnt order it etc. Now I have a bill for it which says that in 2-3 months they will send more DVDs for a cost of the disc and S&H. I cant find the DVD now, I didn't even watch it, was intending to send it back since I didn't order it...Has anyone else on this board had this sent to them as well? I want to quilt today, not tear my craft room apart looking for this darn thing. I may have to send in the 12.95 for something that I didn't order if I cant find it........
Yes...I got this same deal. My feeling is...I didn't order so I am under no obligation to pay for it. They did send me a second one, (again, unsolicited by me). With this one, I read the fine print, and it said that there was no obligation to do anything with it....but I "could" pay for it if I wished to continue with their program. I still have both discs, and have not, and do not intend to, pay for either one. I also do not intend to use a stamp to send back their reply card....which does require postage.

I wouldn't stress yourself over it. Just my opinion.

Patti