Old 06-07-2008, 01:07 AM
susan s.

So it is possible to keep it reasonable. And with some solar you might even make money. It's getting so excess solar power can be ran backwards into the grid and you can have credit for less sunny times in some areas or even receive checks from the power Co.

So does this utility bill include water &/or gas? or electric only?

We have to do something this summer tho or we will be camping this winter. I don't think it would be so bad. He already built the little cottage and we have all the materials we need just about to build a nice size shop in the back of the lot. He spends all his time outside in his canopy workshop anyway.

My biggest reason for wanting to go South is physical. I am so sluggish when the sun doesn't shine, I don't even want to take a shower and get dressed. It's so hard to get motivated. But, when the sun peaks out I'm all about going, going and lets go some more. :lol:

Even tho we house shopped all day yesterday for a modular and are going to get with some finance people next week. I told my husband that I still plan to get to a sunnier climate. It's kinda funny he's the one who doesn't seem to want to hang out at home but getting him to move takes a lot of prodding. :twisted: I just don't want to really settle in until I am in the best location. Then I'll dig in so deep a nuke won't move me :roll: