Old 06-08-2010, 06:35 PM
debbieumphress

Wow, there have been some interesting posts lately... Most of you know by now that I post a lot and love to pay it forward and send packages out. I even had a few ladies request fabric but only if those in real need get it first. So we are all on the same track. You can read posts and see who keeps asking and not posting thanks, etc. Everyone I have sent a box to has always acknowledged me and have also remained my Board friend. I have a lot too. So I figure if one snookers me then there are 10 times that that were blessed with my package. I will continue to send out packages. Some have offered to pay postage too which is a help. I have wonderful stash to share but cannot continue to do the postage. Sorry. For those who can't I will still send them boxes of stash. Just might have to spread it out a little? I was talking to someone this week abuot those who continually post for fabric. Is it really needed or just to up their stash. I love to help them build a stash too. If it feels good do it, if not, go with your senses. I never thought about checking the people out but this is a good idea. I learned something today. Usually, if I see a post of someone needing fabric, I PM them for an address and send them some. Not everyone asks for it. The people who "play" with me know who there are. You are all wonderful new friends and hope to be so in the future. I love this board and all it represents. We won't let a few ruin it for us. By the way, I spent all day cleaning out this sewing room and found lots more to share with but have to get organized first. Let's keep on sharing and having fun. Believe me, those who post "I would if I could", I can't.no money" I would not post every where, I would be embarassed as we all know what is going on. For those who really need it, ask. That's what we are here for. Oops, there I go again on a roll. Have a good evening all.