View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 10:00 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by kay carlson
In 2000 I was hired to care for autistic children in a group home. We did hands on activities and provided care 24/7.

I am so thankful that you brought up this thread and even more thankful that you have the swing for your DGS. I can just hear the delight and laughter in my memory bank from being with these children. Bless you.....
The one thing about these kids or at least Zach is there is no mean bone in his body!! LOL He has however learned a few retaliation moves from his brother and sister but he would never sit and think how can I get back at him. He has learned to hit back when pushed too far which really isn't all bad.

I love to see his ear to ear grin and his laughter is infectious. He has quite a sense of humor. When Sara asks him if he loves her he says 5 days he loves her 5 days worth! LOL so the other day I asked what happens after 5 days and he says 5 more days!! LOL Then I asked him if he loves his Grandma Rhonda and he says I already loved you!! LOL The way his mind works is so funny!!