View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 06:37 PM
Flying_V_Goddess

Okay...stiching right in the seam would be a bad idea since my seams are pressed open.

I can't really take all that stuff off the coffee table. Too many paper products, too little floor space. Believe me, I would of already cleared the coffee table except I don't have any place to put everything. Other than my sewing area the only real space is right in front of the bedroom door. Can't really pile the weight around the sewing machine either...working on a TV tray. Man, this... really... sucks.

On top of all that I just discovered I'm missing almost 45 denim squares. Either I'm really bad at counting or I misplaced them. I don't think I counted wrong because I counted and recounted before I started quilting and doubled checked that I needed an x-amount of squares. But I've practically disected my room trying to look for them and so far nothing has come up. All I know is I need to find them soon because I only have enough to make two full rows...and I can get that done easy tonight. *scream* Has this happened to anyone else?