View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 03:35 AM
ginnie6

and she wants to come home. She's only been at the camp like 14 days! She got written up for having her cell phone....even though her supervisor told her to cause they were getting horses in. She was in absolute tears last night. We talked on the phone for an hour and by the time we hung up she was ok. Background...dd is 19 and away from home for the first time working at a horse camp in Pa. The one who wrote her up is over maintenance. Apparently he was being rather rude to her and several of the other girls on horse staff and she said something about it. So now he has it in for dd. I told her just to be exceedingly nice to him and not give him a reason to harass her....lay on that southern charm she has so much of. Then I asked her if she wanted me to come "take care" of him....she said yes! Momma Bear to the rescue if need be! Seriously though her supervisor is a friend of a friend and is being papa bear with her. He was furious that the guy wrote her up.So hopefully things will settle down and she will enjoy her summer. Dh and I have decided though that I need to speed up on her quilt I'm going to make and send it to her before camp is over. So today I make the signature blocks to send up there to be signed. Then once they are in the mail I'll start on the rest. In the meantime I'm thankful I don't have to deal with this guy......I'm past the age of caring what others think and he's messing with MY little girl.....course if the guy had seen dh's face when I told him about this he'd run!