View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 05:43 AM
dsb38327

I have graduated to two rooms. One for permanent housing of sewing supplies I do not need to keep me in business. My get it done supplies are now in the sunroom sharing the TV room. This has worked out well so far. You will get many wonderful suggestions on your post. While they are coming in you could browse the information in some that have been suggested and photo'd in other post. In our search field put sewing room.
I really wish I had peg board. Shelving can stack to the ceiling. A design wall is sooooo helpful. (Lots of ideas for this also just search on design wall). If there is no window a mirror will open the space up . I find myself abandoning my computer desk sewing table and putting my machine on my metal fold away table (Lowes) more times than not. I like a big top to work on and it is just the right height.
You can be a child in the candy store. Pick and choose. Enjoy and we will all want to see pictures.
Oh,, speaking of photos. If you have some of the empty room you may get more specific ideas based on the layout of the room.
Regards, Dorothy