View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 05:05 AM
dsb38327

Originally Posted by Michaines
OK - Now I see my sashing question on MAIN. Apparently there was a time lapse before I became visible. I do thank you for looking into this and being available. Since I just attended this quilt show yesterday I think it is too early to contact the woman who demonstrated this sashing technique. The show goes on for the entire weekend and I imagine she will have many questions to answer. However she will be e-mailing me a handout for something else. When I get that I will inquire also about the 2x sashing and I will post her reply. It was so neat and appeared to be easy.

Thanks again Dorothy

Mickey
No problem. The members on this board have been so helpful to me. I know you will find it to be the same for you.
Regarding your issues on the use of the Quiltingboard:
I have noticed it takes longer on Saturday, Sunday and 4pm to 8ishpm to 'open post, make post, view photos, go to links, etc.'. I thought it must be my browser or internet service provider being slow. I have wondered if it is because the traffic on the Quiltingboard is so heavy at those times. I have also noticed if I am updating a post and several others are updating the same post at the same time it will take awhile for my update to load.
For the emails you mentioned you got from Admin. It is an email notification from the Quiltingboard letting you know there has been a 'new' update to a post you made or a post you made an update in.
To enable or disable email notifications click on your user name and scroll down until you see the option.
We like questions on the quiltingboard. It keeps us all sharp as a new pair of scizzors. :lol: Just chime out when you want to know something or when you want to teach others something. Regards, Dorothy