View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 11:21 AM
Crafty1

What went wrong? Hum, in a nutshell...

Well, 1) as always the price on the bolt was different than what the register says.

2) Then the attitude of the person cutting the fabric, she gave me looks like she has to cut all of them. Meanwhile, one lady had like 10 bolts of fleece, and another had like 20 bolts, so my few bolts wasn't that much of a bother to cut.

3) Left and loaded the car and checked my receipt and guess what, my receipt was wrong, once again, wrong!

4) Go back in and the lady who rang me up said she is on break and someone else will change it (she was outside talking on the phone).

5) the manager took my receipt, huffed and puffed and said she couldn't help me because the register automatically does the discounts. She wouldn't listen to me explain what the lady who rang me up did. I said, every time I come here there's always something. She looked at me and said, well, I can't help you.

So I walked out saying I'm done, then the lady who is still break asked if it was fixed. I said no, and told her what the manager said, and she said that's not right, I would fix it for you but I'm still on break.

What a horrible morning it was.