Old 06-14-2008, 02:19 PM
susan s.

$5000.00 doesn't seem like much of a down payment thou I bought my house with less. If I buy I will probably have cash as I plan to sell my lot and then move. But, like I said the old man is not getting on board. I know I could I could brow beat him. (some people call it something elese :lol: But, I must be careful to make him believe it was all his idea! :twisted: :D You know how men are. Because then if there are any hiccups in the plan, I can blame it all on him. (he, he, he, he!). He is wanting to build a house here and then sell it which would probably mean more money. But also at least two more winters here. He wants to be cautious and take a trip down there to look around first. I'm like, what the heck? times-a-wastin and If I get a new house I know I won't want to move as bad. I think that's his counter attack plan! I should get out my video camera and start recording our process and progress, Maybe I can sell it as the next reality show. :idea:

I'm hoping we'll hear from his uncle who lives somewhere down there. He is likely to be more inspired if his family gives a recomendation!