View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 11:22 AM
Alu_Rathbone

Originally Posted by Crafty1
To make a long story short, this morning I went there and left, once again so mad and upset, that I will not ever shop there again. I am so done with that store it's not even funny. I'm still so mad and upset that I'm still shaking as I type. Two years I've been shopping there, two years I've walked out upset, two years is long enough.

Ebay and I are best friends as well as the dealer I got my sewing machine from (they offer 20% off all regular priced items), I'd have to drive farther to the LQS, and the classified's here.

I'm sorry, but I just can't find the right words at this time, I'm not even sure what I wrote makes sense. Thanks for letting me vent.
I'm not a fan of Joann Fabrics myself! I worked there for a month, during their remodel. The Corporate office was constantly in to check things...

I was on the morning crew for the remodel, and the night crew ALWAYS left us a mess to clean up, before the customers came... And the night crew always complained about us doing stuff that we did not do!

OH! And then they'll have a sale, and when it ends, they don't remove the signs.

I wonder, did you have a woman named Helene cut your fabric... lol... of course not, but I know what you mean about the fabric cutters being so rude. Helene, she works at the Joanns by me, is a b**ch. So is Rebecca, I only liked two of them. And half the time they don't even cut the fabric right! Talk about untrained.

OH! They let me go at the end of the remodel since they didn't have anymore positions. My dbil was hired on, which I'm happy he was, especially since he has a baby to support plus my sister as well... not that he gets decent hours. But then, there are people who are working there, that were not on the night crew or the morning crew... and started working about a week or two after the remodel... so NO POSITIONS MY A**!!!

I only go there if I absolutely have to... I've told my mother that we will have to start going to Hancock fabrics, I'm not going to Joanns... I'm done with them.

I have online sites that I can get fabric from as well.. and if I need to see what it looks like person, I can order a swatch of the fabric.