Old 06-16-2008, 08:10 AM
Granny Cat

Originally Posted by Ruth Camp
There is this one very old clerk in joanns. she is very over weight , has a bad hip, and is hunched a bit. I dislike having her cut my fabric she gives you dirty looks; and she definitely doesn't want to converse.

So All I can say is there are people you are not so pleasant all over :D

There was a new quilt store I went to and the two clerks watched me like I was a thief.......not at all friendly. None of these places pay well so...........who knows

I love my walmart ladies they have worked in fabric most of their working lives...a fountain of knowledge

I just don't get why some people have to have such bad attitudes maybe she does'nt want to have to be working I don't know but all the same at some point why not make peace with it and find some joy...shes obviously not a kindered spirit among quilters...we have a wonderful store here called Beverly's and the ladies in the fabric department are so helpful and actually quilt or sew and that fabric department is huge and so well organized and I know it's because of these gals....it makes a lot of difference to have someone thats actually in the know to be in a department of the store your shopping in....