Old 06-20-2010, 06:10 AM
Ps 150

Originally Posted by Butterfli19
Charlee - what is a county extension agent? And, I have been behind in my doll making. My daughter moved back home the end of March with some issues and she is making great progress. My son graduated hs Friday - yay! - and the last few weeks have been busy. I do intend to start back up in the next few days and will post when I have some new faces. And thanks for that - a confidence boost for sure!

I will check out the other guild but even so, I think my heart will be in doll making. I've been thinking of making a few easy dolls to see if they will generate enough interest for a class at Ben Franklin's. They will let you teach there and offer a 10% discount on products for the students taking those classes. I can also make doll quilts so my quilting skills won't be forgotten, but I prefer smaller scale items and they are not as costly.
What type of dolls do you make? I've been given several patterns for doll clothes for my girls but they don't have any 18" dolls and I'm finding it hard to find them inexpensively for them. They just want dolls to play with, not to just sit on a shelf.