View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 06:26 PM
littlehud
Power Poster

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I will say that in defense of the moderator you are talking about even without mentioning a name, that he/she is within his/her rights to do what he /she deems necessary to keep with the standings of the board.
There are members (new) that have come on the board that have to me, (MY OPINION) have tried to stir up trouble, especially in the chat room. That is one of the main reasons WHY I don't go into chat anymore. I used to enjoy going in there, but it seems that these certain people have decided that they think that THEY run that chat and can do what they please. So, I just don't go in there. I have friends that are a bit upset about it, but nothing I can do. Not going to get into a "pissing contest" over it. (excuse my wording).

Now, if you have a problem with whatever is going on with the board, remember, YOU joined of your own free will. Admin OWNS the board. He is pretty much the one that says what can and cannot be said/done with the board. He picks and chooses who he wants to be moderators and it's HE alone that is the "ALMIGHTY" sayer and doer.
I hate to be this blunt, but if you don't like it, then you should leave the board.
THIS IS MY OPINION...
**I'm sure there will be people who don't like what I have said, but that's just how I feel. It's my opinion and I"ve been on this board since the beginning. Been thru all the changes, good, bad and indifferent. You either accept what Admin and the Moderators do/say or you don't. If you don't, then you have a choice, opt out.**
Well put. Thank you. Perhaps it is time to put this to bed and move on to other things.