Old 06-24-2010, 04:16 AM
knlsmith

Ok, I have the latest Janome 1600 P QC. I want the new Horizon. But I also want an embroidery machine. this is something I plan on in the next 2 to 3 months so I can get the most out of trading before my year is up, but I need to save a little more moola.

here's my pickle:

Option 1: Trade in my 1600 (i absolutely LOVE my 1600) for the horizon. And have only one super duper machine. And possibly have to wait to pay off the horizon completely. Leaving me with my regular 5 inch throat machine that is NOT heavy duty.

Option 2: Keep the 1600 and spend around 1000 on an embroidery machine (that may or may not sew also) and get one of those Giga Magna hoop-thingy-ma-bobbers. and have the 1600 AND an embroidery machine. I've had a Singer Futura emb. machine before years ago but had to sell it to help pay bills.

Hmmmm. I just cant decide. Any and all thoughts are VERY welcome and needed.

I like to sew quilts and bags. Not much of anything else if that helps. I also am in the process of building a table top quilting frame for my machine, if it ever stops raining and I can go outside to use the saw.