View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 08:18 AM
SandyMac

Originally Posted by Rosyhf
Originally Posted by SandyMac
Oh my it is going to be beautiful.I jusy went to your blog again you really are a mistress of all trade.Love the baby sweater .I have an old pattern that has a hood That I always make for the kids, but I like yours is it knitted on the round? Sandy :D
I have just leaned to kint maybe a year now. I went to best to learn. Elizabeth Zimmerman. Well she is deceased but her dvd's are like the real thing. I bought her workshop books and the rest of the books she made and study and learn from those and her dvd's.

The sweater is in her book and Meg also demostrates the whole sweater on a dvd. I knitted along with her. It looks so complicated. It is made in one piece and then only two seams are sewed together. It's call the baby surprise sweater. There is an adult one now too. I could see this knitted in a lace pattern.

It's not knitted in the round. It is knitted as one single piece tho. It's amazing what a genious she was with the knitting. I love to knit in my quite times....
Oh my word I have three of her books.I've had them for about 20 years I thought the sweater looked familar.To funny. :-D