Thread: ARRRGH! a vent
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 11:35 AM
amandasgramma

I just HAVE to vent. I have had my phone # for over 3 yrs now. Almost immediately we started getting phone calls for a local nursery. I put up with it the first year, but the 2nd year I thought "that's enough". I went to the nursery, the woman denied knowing my phone #. I bought some plants and as I was checking out I picked up her business card and lo and behold!!!! MY phone # was on it. It was her old FAX #! She apologized, said she hadn't had the # in 2 yrs. Okay -- so be it. I was nice last year to people when they called. Well, I started getting them again THIS year!!! I just talked to a woman (after running into the house to answer the phone because I'm waiting for a call)....she said she was at the nursery last Saturday and picked up a NEW card and my # is on it!!!! ARRRRRRGH!!!! Well, I tried to call the nursery.....yeah, so much for customer service....the voice mail gives her open hours and then hangs up on you!!! I'm going to have to go over there and talk to her AGAIN.....I'm really finding it very hard to be nice to her!!!! And some people wonder why they can't stay in business...... :hunf:

thanks for letting me vent.