View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 07:23 PM
bbwalkup

I've fallen in love with the plastic drawer type things. I usually buy them on sale in the late summer when the collage students come back to town. With the clear drawers I can see thru to find which drawer I want. I divide my fabic by color, for the stuff with too many colors I go by "topic" I have a drawer for Christmas, cats, flowers, bugs, boy stuff, food....and on. I have a lot of drawers. But I have to keep the fleece and flannel seperate from the rest. Don't really know why I do that. I love to buy ribbon, but finding a place got easy when I started buying those big hat boxes. They look nice stacked on a bookshelf and hold lots of ribbon. One has a Christmas scene and has Christmas ribbon in it. A fancy flower one was great for wedding type ribbon and a fun color box was great for a mix of colors.
Surprised as I was, my husband bought me a Craftsman workbench for my craft room. He about died when he found out how much I love it. The height is perfect for "Man type stuff" but great for cutting and just playing with projects...no more back pain!!! And it has these wonderful huge drawers with plenty of space to hide my M&M's. They even put these little holes along the side (I guess for man type tools) I just hang my scissors in them. My poor husband, I girlfied his find. I've noticed...he's been hiding his wirecutters and hammer from me lately....and I don't remember the last time he trusted me with the drill...maybe he's scared??