Old 06-28-2010, 10:53 PM
lilpoohbearie
Banned

Ok I will admit that I have been quilting for many, many years and the only machine quilting I have done is stitching in the ditch I am terrified of doing anything more elaborate. I make quilts for my nonprofit and yesterday a wonderful lady called me up and gave me 3 large boxes of quilting goodies from her estate sale (stuff that I have needed and wanted but could not afford. God really came through for me here!) I am the proud owner of at least 15 half finished quilts that have some nice machine quilting. I also have managed to avoid appliqués and well there are some quilts that need me to finish the work and I am scared of ruining them. I am not sure where to start and (sorry get the tissue out or play the small violin for me) I have a back injury which really limits my ability to drive or even sit through a class. So what I am asking is if anyone knows of a site that might have free machine quilting videos and maybe some confidence boosting stories of others who have been through this also. This site has really been a blessing to me I am amazed at all of the amazing work everyone has done! Thank you in advance for your help! :roll: