View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 10:27 PM
Lucia

Hi Boo
Do you have in your area any Big Lots or Job Lots stores? I bought my shelves there at a very affordable price and they have them in different sizes and finishes. Wal-Mart also has them. I bought at Big Lots floor Otte light lamps for $29.00! Actually I think they are called Easy Reading. When I went to their site I found they are the makers of the Otte lights. I bought also at JoAnns (with 50% coupon off) a great cutting table with draws on one side and a door with shelves on the other; it has two “wings” that can stay up or be lowered against the sides. I bought some 3M hooks and I have my big rulers and squares hanging on them. My rotary cutters, scissors, pencils and pens are in a basket with slots for forks, spoons and knives. And one more thing: file cabinets are great to store fabric. Just have to fold them to the size and place them standing up in the draws. I used 2 of those for a long time with a door on top to make a table. I guess with all these ideas we all will have the perfect studios! Just one question: What about the time to organize everything????
Lucia