View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 05:50 AM
Quilter7x

Originally Posted by davef
Originally Posted by magpiefeather
Did anyone see House Hunters yesterday? There was a lady looking for a bigger house, mainly to have more room for sewing her quilts! The three she looked at were all amazing but the one she picked was HUGE! I was envious! :hunf: It showed several of her quilts and her style was really busy with lots of large and small florals mixed with black and white etc.
I did keep searching for a shot of her stash...but they never did show it! She had huge closets for stacking stash!
It was fun to dream..... :)
I got my dream sewing room....my wife went a bought me a 14x20 barn shaped shed and while I was in Denver taking care of my dad she and the kids wired, paneled, and insulated it and to top it off I got a good air condioner. Now she has kicked me out of the house....LOL
Wow you are one lucky guy - except for getting kicked out of the house. :lol: That was very thoughtful of her to get the building, get it all wired and set up nicely for you. Of course, now we all want to see what you're going to be making in there! :D

As for the topic, I watch that channel all the time when I'm in the sewing room but did other things last night and completely missed it. I wonder if we can watch the show online since it has already aired?